Montag, 22. August 2011

VII

The streets are dark and because of the fucking all-day-rain they are fucking wet too. The fog makes everything grey and I cannot see anything except of the banc under the lantern. In the background there seems to be a bar or something that seems to be a bar. But nobody in the streets. I wish I was in the warm bed of Daisy. But now she’s dead and I’m here in the fucking fog, the finger on the trigger. Why do I have to wait for this guy? It is me people have to wait for. Wasn’t this a shadow in the shade next to the old chemist’s where I used to buy pills for mom some thirty years ago. A guy appears. Shabby, drunken but clear in his eyes. Parker. I hated him since the first day. Only once more I need his help. I press him on the wall, my forearm on his chest.

Where is Agent M?

I shout because there is nobody who would concern about it.

I think it’s Bakerstreet. It has always been there.

What the fuck?

I press stronger and I even shout louder.

H&M. It’s Bakerstreet as it always was. Even in our youth.

This damned idiot is so fucking stupid.

Do you really think I meet you three o’clock in the morning to ask you where is H&M?

I’m beside me.

I’m looking for Agent M!!

Pardon, I misunderstood. But why do you think I do know anything? I’m out of bizz for years.

My finger on the trigger gets stronger. I do not have time for this fucking shit. An old lady passes the street. If she had a hat I would promis she was the Queen.

Good morning, mam. Excuse me, do you know the whereabouts of Agent M?

Immadiately and without any anouncement she shots Parker. Before saying Come on she finishs murmuring but I did not shot the deputy.

Come on. There is even a lot you have to learn, fellow. ...






Please mind the Kommentar of the Will of the Future (and the gap, of course):

Der Text ist alt! Und gar nicht von dir! höre ich einige sagen. Das ist ein Auszug aus Danois Fumés Unvollendetem. So stand es jedenfalls im vorletzten Jahr in Two Knights in Paris. Aber was soll ich sagen: Danois Fumé ist eine Salamisorte von Monoprix und diente mir nur als Pseudonym. Weil er als englischer Text nicht in mein Œuvre paßte, gab ich vor, er sei nicht von mir. Doch ich, Will Future, habe ihn geschrieben.

Warum eigentlich englisch? werden andere fragen. Nun. Wie bei allen Texten hier, ist nur ein kleiner Kern Anlaß für viel Füllmaterial und der ist hier ein Wortspiel, das im Deutschen nicht funktioniert. Die Fiffikusse unter Ihnen haben es bereits bemerkt, den Zurückgebliebenen sei das Lautlesen der Dialogpassage mit dem bondmäßigen Bekleidungshersteller empfohlen, Anm. d. W.F.

Für die neue Edition habe ich mir erlaubt, eine kleine Änderung im Text vorzunehmen. Der- oder diejenige, der oder die sie findet, erhält ein exklusives Überraschungsgeschenk. Viel Erfolg!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen